Course Description: This engineering and trade course is designed to review and analyze various aspects of engineering and trade-related activities. This course typically involves assessment of technical, operational, financial, and managerial aspects of engineering and trade practices. Students will learn data collection, analysis, benchmarking, and reporting. Students will learn about compliance with workplace health and safety practices and procedures in accordance with legislation and regulations and the coursework will include sustainability practices.
Overall, an engineering and trade review course is designed to provide students with focus on systematic approach to various aspects of engineering and trade practices, and to prepare them for further study or work in the field.
- Bachelors or similar degree in related field.
- This review program is designed solely for individuals who are currently or recently employed in the same engineering and trade sector as the outlines of this program. All students in the program must have some related experience in the engineering and trade profession and they intend to upgrade or maintain skills to remain employed in the engineering and trade sector or industry.
Course Duration: 48 Weeks
- Introduction to Engineering and Trade
- Engineering Design
- Manufacturing Processes
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Control
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Trade Regulations and International Trade
- Emerging Trends in Engineering and Trade
- Co-op Practicum