While it’s important to manage expectations and accept that not all of us will be fortunate enough to set up the next Google, Facebook or Instagram, successful start-ups come in all shapes and sizes. They only have one overriding common factor: they have a genuine impact on their users and the world around them. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
Here is a list of technical programs you can currently take using tools and technologies like SAP, BOBJ, Oracle, Salesforce , .Net and J2EE :
Technology Consultant Courses* :
- TC-1 : Business Intelligence using Data-warehousing (BI)
- TC-2 : Strategic Enterprise Management using Advanced Business Intelligence. (SEM-BPC)
- TC-3 : System Administration.
- TC-6 : Web Administration in Enterprise Portals
- TC-8 : Programming in Business Applications
- TC-9 : Process Integration using Enterprise Application Integration.
- TC-10: Business Objects (BOBJ)
- TC-11: TOGAF-9 training for architects (TOGAF)
- TC-12 : Cloud computing for Professionals (CLOUD)
- TC-13 : Big Data training for consultants (BIGDATA)
- TC-14 : HANA in memory HDB and Studio detailed training (HANA)
- TC-15 : E-Commerce 1 – using technologies like WordPress and Joomla.(E-Commerce)
- TC-16 : E-Commerce 2 – build your own webshop and payment gateways(Webshop-Payments)
- TC-17: Big Data / Analytics / BI / EDW ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & MODELING
- TC-18: Hadoop Developer
- Tc-19: Hadoop Data Analyst
- Tc-20: Sap Business Objects BI & DASHBOARD
- TST-1 : Certified Software Testing Professional CSTB (ISTQB)
- ORC 1 : Introduction to Oracle Programming : SQL and PL/SQL
- ORC 2 : Oracle Developer
- ORC 3 : Oracle Database Administrator 10g: Administration A
- ORC 4 : Oracle Database Administrator 10g: Administration B
* Case studies based on major ERP applications.
*All professional courses are offered to people with professional experience in the industry requiring professional development and skills upgradation .
Please contact us for a detailed analysis of your skill set and helping you identify the best fit.